Sunday, March 22, 2009

printemps

me&my millefeuille fraise

its officially spring!!! the sun is out, the sky is blue, and all patio seats in cafes are taken. i wish everyone could be here to see how beautiful the city is with me.
time really flies, i've been in school for 2 months (and away from seattle for 10 weeks).
i must say, it still feels like a dream. i literally came not knowing what i got myself into- i didn't know anyone here, i hadn't signed up for any classes and i had no clue where i was going to live. it only hit me when i was at the seatac boarding gate that i was going to be on my own for...a while. the 6 hours lay-over at heathrow only helped shove it in my face some more.
so far, its been an experience to say the least. i've always been "assez" independent but this has really pushed me to grow up beyond my own expectations. i would have to learn how to deal with a lot of these things sooner or later though, so its fine. life is good and im excited what the next 2 months have in store for me.

alright, enough about that, MORE FOOD!
today's goodie box
divin (macaron shell+raspberries)& millefeuille fraise

these are from a couple of days ago. i must stress the fact that i did NOT eat all these at once.
beignet aux pommes (flat donut with apples inside)- mommy's fav.
cheesecake nature at "l'heure gourmand" on passage dauphine

i've been living on patisseries more than anything this week. oops.

1 comment:

  1. ohhh my god you are soooooo cute and those pastries LOOK DELICIOUS. you know how jealous i am. :D

    ReplyDelete