Tuesday, March 10, 2009

crepe? OUI!

my friends and family all know that im a helpless snacker (just spend a day or two with me and you'll see). im always hungry and munching on something. hence, my fridge is never empty. i have a decent-size fridge here in the appartment, its slightly bigger than the mini fridge in dorms. since im really not a big fan of cleaning up a greasy or stinky kitchen, i've been making really simple food. i stock up my fridge with my favorite snacks once or twice a week. in addition to fruits and veggies, i have a variety of snacks as well as a fridge door of chocolates. hm...oh yeah theres also grapefruit juice and water.
clockwise from top left: vanilla yogurt, pudding, apple sauce, apple&pear sauce, pear sauce, apples, crepes and nutella.

ever since crepe addict eileen came to visit, i've lost track of the number of crepes i ate. we found these packs of delicious pre-made crepes in the supermarket. just reheat, and add whatever you want on it.
with pear sauce
fold it and sprinkle sugar on top
with my first french starbucks- camomille tea

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I love your fridge snacks, and those crepes look so delicieux! <3

    ReplyDelete