Monday, March 16, 2009

gerard mulot

i really should have put this up last week because that was when eileen and i bought...6 cakes from this place. i wasn't fast enough on getting pictures (we finished them before we knew it, pastries go really fast when eileen and i are in the room) but i thought you all deserve more than just a couple of lines about it so i remembered to take pictures after i got more (shhh...3) for myself yesterday..DON'T WORRY, i didn't eat all of them at once. the strawberry tart is still in the fridge.

strawberry tart
caramel pear cake
delice de ninon- eileen's pick. i've had 2 and still dont really know what its REALLY made of. tastes like custard whipped cream/mousse in a really crunchy tart. whatever, all that matters is its GOOD.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god those look TO DIE FOR. Yum! I think my mom would really enjoy cakes like those. I'm definitely getting her some once I'm rich enough to buy her everything, hahaha. If they're still around...

    ReplyDelete