Saturday, February 7, 2009

samedi

This is kind of my first weekend "alone" after a month of craziness. Call me weird, but I love locking myself in the apartment and just spend the day alone. Oh yeah, by the way, locks- I have a three of those on my door! (mom is really glad.) Don't get me wrong, i absolutely adore this city but sometimes I just need to get away from the busy world.

some things just never change.

laptop? check
phone? check
blanket? yep
chocolates? YES! (half gone already)

I had a very "food network"esque Saturday. I made brunch for Ellie and Remy. They had me over to their place for dinner last time and so I thought I'd do the same for them! I hated orientation week but if it wasn't for that terrible week, I wouldn't have met these two. We bonded over the need for 21st century living- washing machine to be exact. Unfortunately, I forgot to take photos because we were all starving. I'm going to say the brioche french toast+potatoes combination was a sucess.

For dinner, I made myself a huge serving of stir-fried veggie (kind of healthy?). I need to get myself a sous-chef who can cut and chop for me.

4 comments:

  1. so jealous that you have a kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photos are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it looks like you are having a good time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. veg char...veg!?!?
    at least its brocolli...hahah i approve!! its like one of the only vegetables i eat..it actually looks pretty good! (how weird is that coming from me)

    ReplyDelete