Tuesday, February 3, 2009

c'est la vie



still can't believe its been a full 3 weeks since my flight took off from sea-tac.
life on my own can be pretty tough but im doing good- for all of you who asked ;) i still miss everyone very much though.

Paris is great, the French? a little bit harder to deal with but im working on it.
the food here is amazing, especially the sweets- macaroons, tartes, galettes and much much more. chocolate is now my best friend, pieces of it would randomly just show up in my hand and i just eat all of it ;) oh yeah, im also feeding myself a lot of croissants and baguettes for extra energy to walk in the cold. it actually just snowed again last night but its all gone now. the wind here is super harsh but i love walking so i just suck it up and deal with it.

my classes are fine. i like my electives a lot more than the freshmen core classes. plus i get to go to almost all the museums in the city for free because im taking art history/arts, so no complaints.



(click on photos to enlarge)
love,
char

p.s my orange couch is here for whoever visits!

3 comments:

  1. someday I'd love to visit Paris!
    thank you for sharing!
    blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit! I'm glad you're doing well. Continue to kick ass and take names, I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I loooooove all your photos, you're extremely adorable. <3 I miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete